Many times, we are asked how we got the conviction that we were meant for each other, especially because many people today have specs for the kind of guy or lady they want to be with. We also get to answer many questions about how we communicate in our relationship especially when we had a long distance season (during the COVID-19 outbreak in 2020) and could barely see for months.
In this love interview episode on Anuoluwapo Adeyemi's podcast series, we talked about these topics and much more, especially as regards our relationship. We made sure to address specifically, different talks from conviction, communication and romance, answering the pinning questions from our beautiful host.
You should listen to this interesting interview. It is totally worth it and you can take our word for it. You can binge listen on My Companion Podcast through any of the following links:
Your previous relationship has a way of projecting your fears into the future. This is why many ladies today begin to doubt any guy that comes their way. Many times, they do this because they the want to be sure of the guy's intentions, plus they "don’t know who is who". Some are just sacred of commitment or heart break and not just because their heart had been broken before. The follow signs of knowing if he truly loves you whether he says it out loud or not. Well, you all ought to be warned that these signs are not totally it but it could really be of help to all ladies
If a guy listens attentively and almost always remembers what you say, it certainly means that he is into you. This also makes him not to forget your special days. Never. Also, since he listens, you already realized that he knows everything about you not excluding
the littlest details. This should tell you that he is interested in your
He uses the term “we” or “ours” in place of “I” or “mine” while communicating (and the catchiest thing is that he doesn’t even realize it).
He respects you in all manners you could think of.
5. He takes care of your needs and treats you like his baby.
6. He cannot stay mad at you for long no matter the reasons even if you tease him or fool around him.
7. He becomes your special advisers at certain points in times.
8. He readily swallows his pride and apologizes after a fight.
9. He stands a bit too close or wraps his hands around you when you are talking to some other guys.
10. He loves to hear your opinion when making important decisions about his own life which at times you think is none of your business.
11. He joins to laugh you when you are having a good laugh with others.
12. He loves spending time with you when you actually thought he is trying to be helpful which is however true also.
He is quite protective of you. This doesn’t mean he fights every other interested guys but means he always love to know you are safe no matter where you are. In this case, you sometimes see that he instinctively holds your hands while you're in public to show that he cares.
14. He makes a lot of effort to be liked by your friends and family.
15. 16. He talks a lot as he really wants to keep you updated and informed about the happenings in his life such as discussing his plans, his work-mates habits, how annoying his friends can be, what he didn’t really like that you did, and many more. He loves you which is the reason why he opens up to you easily while you think you’ve got a guy as your best friend.
The popular question comes to heart:
"Should we celebrate Love on the 14th alone and hate ourselves the rest of the year?"
The simple answer is fusion. It is necessary that partners learn to find a similar stand point to help them understand the nature of their jobs and how it affects the relationship.